Wednesday, February 18, 2015

::boo hoo::

This is a very sad post about chocolate. Untitled When Kris put together my birthday piñata, he put in a bunch of my favorite chocolates.  Ghirardelli squares (Disneyland candy according to Sandy) and those Lindt balls.  Yum!!! I was excited to enjoy a few of those the following day.

Here's the sad part.  I left most of the chocolates on the pool table after we broke the pinata in there.  When I went to get them after church the next day they were completely melted and liquified from the heat of the sunlight moving across the room.  Totally mushy and disgusting.  I was pretty bummed.

Oh well, sad but I didn't need to eat all those chocolates I guess.

Next?  Kris got me a little box of Godiva chocolates for Valentine's day.  Yum!!!!  I ate one and put the rest on my nightstand to savor.  Well, Lucy woke up coughing a few nights later and was up and angry for a long time.  I ended up turning on the lamp on my nightstand (I almost never use this lamp because it gets very warm--see where this is going??).  Almost as soon as I turned on the light Lucy went back to sleep and then I nodded off.  Well, when I woke up I realized that somebody had put my box of chocolates on top of the lamp to get them out of the way.  And guess what?  They were totally squishy, melted and liquified.

WHAT?!  Is the universe watching out for me or is life just unfair??

Untitled

No comments: