
I think Lucy is teething right now, but I can't prove it. She had some sad times that morning. Tears and whining and complaining. Looking back at these photos I'm not sure where Sandy was...he was there somewhere though.

So pitiful!!

She had a couple of happy times too.

Yes, it looks like she licked a lemon in the above picture, but she didn't. The reason why she's making that super goofy face is because since Max got his camera for Christmas he's been taking pictures of her non-stop. And with the flash all the time. So every time she sees his camera come out she starting blinking and squinting. It's hilariously cute. I keep telling him to stop blinding her, the poor thing.

But how can he help taking zillions of photos of that little face?

And here she is in the kitchen while I'm trying to get lunch ready before the boys come home. I think I gave her every safe utensil in the drawer trying to keep her entertained. It didn't work.

Goofy baby. Maybe she'll get some teeth sometime soon and things can settle down a little bit....maybe....



No comments:
Post a Comment