Saturday, February 21, 2015

::peter or robin??::


This guy likes to wear his halloween costume from last year once in a while.  When he does this he's Peter Pan, and don't call him Sandy.

The below Peter looks a little sad and wimpy.  I was confused by this when I took the photo, but now I get it because later that day he threw up like six times.

Poor Peter.
Untitled

Anyway, when Grandpa Guy was here he was convinced that Sandy was Robin Hood.  And he kept calling the man Robin Hood and it was driving Peter crazy.  But it did inspire us to watch Robin Hood which we really enjoyed.

I don't know why this merited a blog post, but it did.  Probably just because Sandy is such a funny guy.  He's adorable and so quirky.



(Sandy as Peter Pan being "flown" by Max's good friend who is also named Max.  This was also pre-puke and may have contributed to the puking, who knows.)

No comments: