Well, he still loves fish. And that makes me so very happy.
At school the kids were put in two person teams and had to do a poster presentation with research and illustration about a certain type of animal. I'm assuming they got to pick the animal, since Max picked FISH!

Max tells me he did most of the illustrations. Like 99%, though he did teach his partner to do fish shapes so that he could help with the fishy border.
I love this poster more than words can say. It's adorable and hilarious and super fabulous.

Jelly + fish + jellyfish. DO NOT TOUCH!!!

It don't even know what to say about the rest of this. Yes, I think he's brilliant because he's my kid. I can't help it. But seriously these drawings are incredible.

This octopus cracks me up. The dismay and embarrasment of having no brain. Max's character's faces are so expressive.
I'm going to get my hands on this poster and keep it forever and ever.



1 comment:
For someone that didn't really like to draw or color much I'd say this is amazing. I love all the fish faces. Someday I hope to examine this close up and in person.
Post a Comment