
And the sunroom was just the perfect indoor venue.
Sandy was so excited to use the old rusty pipe to smack the pinata. "It's just like in the Three Caballeros!!!"

I'm looking at the below picture and realizeing that Max is getting SO tall. It's scary!

He was really tough on the poor pinata too.

Sandy giggled his way through some whacks.
I tried to give Lucy a turn but she didn't want to hold the pipe.

The piñata was all full of treats and glittery confetti and the confetti went everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE.

And then after the pinata finally broke I picked up the remnants and poured the sparkles on Sandy's head. I only thought there were a few left, but there were tons. He was plastered with glitters. Whoops.

Check out the aftermath. It was so fun.

I had a super fun day. I'm so lucky to have this little family with my sweet boys and my little girly and Kris. I couldn't be more blessed with my cute people.



3 comments:
The pinata makes me cry.
What a blast! And it looks like you'll be picking up little sparkly momentos for some time to come.
I just caught up on all your posts. You have been busy. I loved all of it especially all the cute photos. You are right about Lucy. She is the perfect accessory. And yes she makes you look great! You do anyway. What a fun Birthday. You are a very blessed girl. Thanks for sharing all these sweet moments of your lives. I love having a peek.
Post a Comment