Tuesday, October 14, 2014

::uncle kelly::

It's been the season for uncle visits.  After Uncle Cammon we got to host Uncle Kelly for a few days.
Looks like he and his family will be heading out here next summer so Kelly can work for us!

He was on an exploratory trip, visiting the offices, checking out areas that might be nice for them to live, eating good food, etc.
image

The lucky guy got to drive the TT down to ABQ to explore down there one day.  Too bad it was kind of rainy and cold, but I think he still had a good time.

image

The littles and I drove him down to the airport later in the week so he could go home.  The kids were so good and patient.  Lucy loves to hang onto her rings while I drive,  It's always so funny to see when I look back, seems like she's doing something pretty serious back there.

image

On the way back home after the airport we made a quick trip for a little fall shopping.  Sandy wouldn't let me buy this hat for him. He insisted he would not ever wear it.  How sad is that?  Is it not the cutest thing you've ever seen?

image

Anyway, since this post was supposed to be about Kelly, I'll tell you that the boys loved having him here.  They had lots of fun and Kris is really looking forward to getting to work with him.  It will be nice to have cousins and family closely coming up here soon!

1 comment:

K said...

Kelly would have let you buy the hat for him.