
Kris's mom was out of town but we got to see Kari on our way through Spanish Fork, and Max got a little Parker time in.
This was a super quick trip. We started driving in weds night after work and then arrived at my parent's house Thursday at about 2PM. We left for home on Saturday morning after a big pancake breakfast (mmmm) and got home at about 2PM Sunday. Quick quick quick.

We had lots of fun playing around with the family. At one point on Friday morning I was busy doing something and when I looked up there was Grandpa and Sandy pulling eaching other's beards. It was quite the scene. Lucy got distressed. Can you see how desperately she's looking at me? She can't understand why I won't save her from the family drama.



We were eating breakfast that same morning when Sandy started fuzzing Grandpa's beard. He still loves to do that. But then he started pushing his hand up into the beard and he said, "oooooh, it's SPIKEY in there!" Then he started pulling on it and said, "What happens if you take it off?"
I said, SANDY! I've been wondering that for almost 35 years!

Mom and I were out taking pictures of Lucy in the cute little overalls with the pumpkin applique from when I was tiny. She was a good sport and so I thought for a reward I would teach her how to take excellent selfies.

A 3 generation selfie is someting special, but honestly Lucy was pretty unimpressed.

It was a fun trip. We got to be there for a bday party for Charlotte with all the other siblings, we had pancakes with Cammon's family another morning, we got to spend some quality time with mom and Dad, and a picture of the family was taken where Kris was actually present.
It was a great quick trip with lots of family fun.



2 comments:
I loved EVERYTHING except the selfies which you should have edited so that no one would be frightened. I look like DOC. I missed the beard thing - where was I, anyway. Asleep, probably. It was a quick trip and for US family was the primary bit. Especially after the game played out the way it did. Almost won last night - pretty brave showing after last week. It was wonderful to have you guys here.
It was a blast having you here. Thanks again for taking the time to come all the way out for so short a visit.
Post a Comment