Thursday, October 23, 2014

::disney with the fam 2::

Untitled

Cars Land!  The first thing that we did was get in line for the new Cars ride.  The big kids went with most of the grownups, and Grandpa and I stayed with the little ones.  We found a nice spot at a nearby cafe with a view of the ride--kind of loud as the cars drove by every 2 seconds--but a great view and some shade.  We had fun playing with the little girls and feeding them.





Bryce and Nancy dropped by and Gina got to a little Lucy time.  We sure do like little girls.



More Grandpa and Lucy.  We took all the little ones for a while so that Cammon, Lorri and Gram could take Scooter and Max on the Tower of Terror.  Evidently everybody loved it.  We had fun going on Monsters and checking out Bug land with the splashy leaky faucet.  Lucy once again just loved hanging with Grandpa.



At one point I forced Gigi to stay in my arms long enough for a selfie.  She was so unimpressed.  She'll figure out that I'm cool eventually.



Here we are at the Aladdin show.  It was really fun.  I didn't even know it was there!  It was definitely nice to have a break from the warm sun and sit down for a while.



Look how insane I look in this ride picture.  I haven't had a good ride picture for a while.  But this is crazy bad.  It looks like my hair is trying to run away or something.  I like how Sandy's covering his ears.  Once again he was super brave and had a ton of fun on the rides.


And now, prepare yourself.  Here are the 3 million pictures of Lucy in here little Tinkerbell outfit.  You'll be shocked to know that I actually only picked the best ones, so yes, there were MORE taken.  But she's so dang cute I had to put a bunch up here.

Untitled

You can see that she and Mom have something special going on.  They understand each other somehow.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And Lucy loves me too.  It makes me pretty happy that she can't look at me without smiling.

Here are the rhyming cousins.  Sandy and Andy get along super well and had a lot of fun together on this trip.  I can't remember exactly what precipitated this hug, but it was a good one.

Untitled

See, they're still hugging in the background.  Impressive!

And to end this day, here's my silly son looking ridiculously silly in Grandpa's hat.  When doesn't he look silly though?

Untitled

1 comment:

K said...

Oh, now I'm sorry we ever came home. Adore the Tinkerbell shots and the silly Max shots and the happy UV fam shots and your wild hair and all of it. That was a really fun trip - though it had its hard parts and its very tired parts, we LOVED it!!