One day Max got a big rice crispy treat shaped like a mickey head. Sandy got a cake pop that looked like Olaf the snowman. There are always the mickey head ice cream bars that are one of our favorites--don't think we got any of those this time though.
We all shared a bunch of ice cream sundaes at Ghiradelli's and boy they were good, despite the confustion of 10 people trying to share and trade around 5 sundaes. I guess we're lucky we're all still healthy with that sort of heavy duty germ sharing.
On the last day we ate lunch at the Mary Poppins place which is also a bakery, so we got a couple of cookies there. How can one resist? I got a huge coconut macaroon called a Matterhorn cookie. I should've taken a picture, it looks just like the mountain.
Sandy got a HUGE mickey head sugar cookie. And he loved it.

Loved it with a deep and tender love.

But the love wasn't deep enough to keep him from devouring it, luckily.


I spent a lot of time the last day sitting with sleeping babies and saving seats and etc. It was pretty low key which was good for me because I'm just tired right now.

And everybody was always very happy to see us when they got done with their various exciting activities.

Max and Scooter both got to picked for the Jedi training academy so that was pretty exciting. Max is pretty much an expert by now. But evidently it never gets old. Maybe next time he'll actually strike down one of the Darths.

There they are, the Utah Valley Marathon Randles!!

At one point we were waiting for our fast pass time to come so we could go on Soarin and Dad found this great little lookout spot by the splashy rapids ride. The kids were having so much fun. It might've been the most fun they had the whole entire trip.

Even Gigi was having fun because she was going up and down the stairs over and over again.

And then of course they were all totally drenched and got very cold when we went to Soarin, but oh well. I guess the whole point was everybody having fun and that was accomplished.

Sandy got to go on Soarin with me for the first time and he was pretty scared but enjoyed it quite a bit once it got going. Best ride ever still as far as I'm concerned.

These two crazies had a ton of fun together, they stayed out later than anybody else and rode all sorts of big scary rides. They're good company for each other, neither one of them ever really wants to be done.

So since they're so crazy and can't ever really be done, we'll just have to do it again.



2 comments:
It was SO STINKING FUN!!!!! And I don't even mind those pictures of me. I should just wear shades ALL the time. And pose with Max. And we were all tired out, but I had a really great time and cherished the moments I got to have with each one of you. Maybe next time I'll take the big camera on the day we play near the water so I can get the shot I was after. or maybe I'll just steal yours.
That splashy spot is the best place in the park. We were dying of heat when we were there and that saved us, me and Junie anyway. And soarin over California is my favorite ride too!
Post a Comment