I don't think anything could possibly be any cuter than this scene. She was so dang excited to get to play the piano.

Honestly I don't have a clue what day I took the two photos below, but it's such a crazy thing to have her asleep in the carseat I guess I thought documenting it would be a good idea. She's so cute with her little lip sticking out.

And then the close up was so I could remember how much I enjoy dressing this little poop in fun girly clothes. I like how much a peach polka dot sweater and cream and pink polka dot pants go together. The bummer is that you can't see her little dress. It has hot air balloons on it. And I saved it from a couple of terrible poop episodes so I'm rather attached to it now.

And there's my little darling baby with her big smile. She has the cutest little personality. She just loves attention and watches people's faces like a hawk. She doesn't ever want me to be out of her sight. She's my adorable little barnacle.
And do you spy the little dimple on her right cheek? I'm pretty sure that comes from her cute daddy.





1 comment:
Yep. You two girls are BFFs. And that brother, holding his little one up so that she can be utterly delighted - I suppose it's kinda how our Heavenly Father tries to deal with us. Gorgeous shots. The love between you and dimple girl is palpable.
Post a Comment