Saturday, December 10, 2011

::do they still look alike?::

Max at about 1 year old:
20050219-20050219-20050219-DSCN0759
Sand at about 1 year old as well:
IMG_4698
What do you think? Opinions? I definitely see some similarities, but also a lot of differences. Coloring for sure. Max was blond and though Sandy's hair isn't super dark it's not blond.
They're both STINKING cute.

4 comments:

K said...

Of course, the angles are different. Max's eyes tend to be more almond, and Sand's are almost always crinkly. Nose, chin, cheeks alike. Brows different. But stinkin' cute, jah!!

Tiffany said...

I can definitely tell they are brothers! They are stinkin' cute! :) Zach has those same bear jammies and Mae has the pink pig ones. LOVE them. So warm and cozy!

Grampa Guy said...

They are definitely brothers.
Very cute photos, by the way
Love you

Murphy said...

I think they look similar, but I think mostly your camera work has changed. ;)