We found a gorgeous house with big wooden gates and blue doors in their courtyard wall. The people there were kind enough to let us use their place as a backdrop. It made me want to go home and paint all our doors blue!




Sweet little boys:


That Sandy sure does love his brother!





And after the blue door house we went down to the railyard to try to get a few shots with the trains. But the boys were pretty much worn out by then. And it was windy and cold. And Max was hungry.
So we'll have to redo those too--but at least you can see what a cool setting it is there!



So there ya go!
I used a couple of the photos for our Christmas card and it turned out fun. I'll post it here later for those of you who might not've got one! (Or for those of you I sent them out to and then got them back later for various reasons!)



4 comments:
Actually, I don't mind mind the light on these, at least after you've processed them. The skin tones are a little flat, but the faces are so dear, I don't really care about the tones. The boys are beautiful, and so are you. Kris is not beautiful, but he is Kris the manly man dentist guy, and that is better than beautiful. I miss you so much.
LOVE!!! The blue door. I thought it was your door. :) The trains are pretty cool too.
Getting family photos with little ones is hard! Doesn't matter the time of year, the weather, time of day, etc. Someone is always having a 'bad day'! Which usually ends up being me. :D
Very cute family photos.
Like Rachel, I thought it was your door too! You got some good shots -- the first of your two boys is precious. Looking forward to seeing them when you have them re-done.
Lots of cute sweet pictures. Especially the first one of you and Sandy and then the one with Sandy looking up at Max. The train ones are a pretty cool idea too.
Post a Comment