I think my favorite pictures though, are the ones before anybody is quite ready. The test ones. Like this one.

It's just funny. And I'm not in it, which is a plus for me of course.
But here's the real one. I think it turned out cute, except for Max's strange arm situation.

A bunch of cute people with a BUNCH of cute little boys.
And the other best thing--this is a tradition adopted from my family. The Silly One.

Not sure why it turned out so dark, but oh well.
It's hilarious to me because it looks like both Sultan and Sandy are pretending like they don't know the rest of us. Everybody else is on board though.
It was a really fun weekend. We missed the Kelly & Lechelle family though. It would be fun if they were in these silly photos with their own two little boys!!
More St George report to come though, I just haven't gotten that far yet.



1 comment:
But what was Max DOING with that arm? Do I need to take these shots and replace it with the other one? I can, you know. The shots are lovely. The families look happy. And Sultan is magnificent. I love the silly one, and I LOVE that you did it.
We miss you so MUCH.
Post a Comment