Tonight Max's teacher hosted a story reading for his class. All the kids wrote and illustrated a little story. Then they got to sit up on the stool wearing a beret and read it for the crowd. The stories were so cute and the performances were sweet and hilarious. Max is lucky to have such a great teacher who has helped the kids in his class so much. Some of them couldn't even read at the beginning of the year, and here they were reading stories in front of people. It's great.
We were so proud of Max, his reading and his writing. He's a smart capable guy and it's fun to see that demonstrated for us.
Be sure to watch all the way to the end, the last couple of seconds awesome.
Thursday, May 05, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We watched it just now and found the story SO HIP - was he talking about my house at the end? Because I'm squirrelly and I would like to be in this story. Max read very well, and the applause was thunderous. I think he should wear a beret all the time. How wise of him to think of looking for landmarks.
I want to see the book when we come, please.
That was great. He did an awesome job. My computer speaker is really bad and I could not here well enough to get the whole story so i want to see it in person sometime. He looked so proud.
Post a Comment