Saturday, April 30, 2011

::sand cam: the new house::

From the little man's perspective.
20110430-IMG_3578
20110430-IMG_3561
Good thing we have some interesting ceilings out here, since Mr Sandy gets to look at them an awful lot.
20110430-IMG_3563

And as a special bonus, the man himself, reaching for the camera as I tried to get the world from his perspective.
20110430-IMG_3566
He's so cute.

6 comments:

K said...

How funny. At first, I could not comprehend that top image. It took me three lookings to understand what I was seeing. It was all flat to me at first, then like a blank screen with 2D designs floating in negative space - like M used to do on the computer. Then I realized I was seeing very thin sheep leaping, and it all came clear.

It's hard enough for me to figure out my OWN perspective -

GrampaGuy said...

What a fun idea to shoot things from his point of view. I still remember being VERY small and lying on the bed in my folks bedroom and seeing my dad in his army uniform----don't know when it was, but it has a similar from the ground up kind of perspective

Love you

Rachel said...

Isn't the different perspectives interesting? Kristen was saying the other day that Hickory was going crazy because she was sitting down and he didn't know what she was doing down there! He was used to her standing.

You have VERY cool ceilings. I'm envious. :D

Ann said...

You are so cute, Ginna. That is such a fun idea. I love it. Your new house looks awesome. I'm so happy for you guys!

Carly said...

Well, those ceilings look awesome! Congrats on your new house, and your adorable little Sandy.

Katie Gee said...

What a great idea to get Sandy's perspective! He is adorable.