
We sure love this old hammock that Kelly brought home from his mission for us. We've logged a lot of good hours in it.

It's most exciting that we found a good place for it here at our new house. It's out on the back deck and the view from it is pretty darn lovely.

But I love today's contents of the hammock most of all.



3 comments:
And I love them too. Kris looks utterly relaxed. But I am not worried how he'll get out of that thing with a baby in his arms . . .
That looks so relaxing! Glad that you have gotten such good use out of the hammock. That's awesome!
Brian brought one home from his mission as well. Sadly, we didn't take good care of it and over time the weather played its toll...
I just bought a new one. A happy blue striped one. I love hammocks...
Very cute bundles in yours.
Post a Comment