With Kris's mom. It was so fun to get to spend Easter with her. I had to post this last one because of Max's face. Evidently he was working hard on making a "bunny face" with his longest front tooth stuck out over his bottom lip. It seems to have been a lot of hard work.
Oh, my gosh - I am just rolling on the floor. Sandy - like he's trying to figure out what's going on - and Max - that face. And poor Kathy is just beautiful, and Kris is looking off to the side - it's like the kids are just in this other world - These are GREAT.
3 comments:
Much thanks from us to Kathy for helping---we wish we could've been there , big time
Love to you all
Dad
Oh, my gosh - I am just rolling on the floor. Sandy - like he's trying to figure out what's going on - and Max - that face. And poor Kathy is just beautiful, and Kris is looking off to the side - it's like the kids are just in this other world - These are GREAT.
Tell Kathy how much I adore her. And how grateful we are that she was there to make this thing go well. She can be my mom too -
Post a Comment