Here are some of my favorite shots from the pictures my mom took at Ken's funeral.
Hopefully more posts coming later if I can catch up with everything and myself.











It was as lovely and spiritual a day as it possibly could've been. The program was great and the talks were absolutely amazing. It's always so nice to be able to be together with family and it takes the sting off of sad times.
Love to all the family and it was so nice to see you.



4 comments:
It was a lovely day. It is a lovely family. I still haven't recovered very much, I think. I love you.
Ginnna
It was a wonderful and sad time, for sure. And that shot of Kelly and Sand is priceless.
Loveyou
Beautiful pictures...thank you for sharing! And, I can't get over how cute the pictures of Kelly & Sandy are. I wish I could have been there to hug you all, and to see Sandy's cute little smile in person.
Being around loved ones, and knowing that there is still more to come of being with Ken in the next life does indeed take off the sting.
The gospel and what it does for us is a beautiful thing....
Post a Comment