Wednesday, June 02, 2010

::today last year::

Today a year ago we were playing with bubbles and taking pictures on the deck in our backyard.
bubbles 6-2-09
Max was only five. Does he look any different to you? He just looks kind of stretched out now to me. So these pictures are like a little more compact version of himself.
20090602-20090602-IMG_1332
20090602-20090602-IMG_1347
We sure have enjoyed our little yard. It's scrubby and humid, but it's been so nice to have the space. Max loves to be out there, and Sultan loves to hang out with him in the shade.
20090602-20090602-IMG_1359
20090602-20090602-IMG_1358
It's been lots of fun, and I'm sure we'll miss it when we go.
Speaking of going, I can't believe it's JUNE already! June is such a huge month for us. Max will finish kindergarten, Kris will graduate from his program, we'll move to a new state. Kris's birthday and our anniversary are at the end of the month too. We have lots to look forward to!
20090602-20090602-IMG_1381
Hopefully there will be some bubbling blowing time, some kite flying time and some beach time all mixed in there too.

Here's my favorite picture from a year ago. I don't know why, but I love it.
20090602-20090602-IMG_1352


PS It's my youngest brother Murphy's birthday today. He's 21!!!! (Yikes) I can't believe it. But even harder to believe, he's coming home from his mission within weeks. He's been a wonderful missionary and we're so proud of him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURPH!!!

4 comments:

K said...

I don't think I told you how much I love the header. I only squealed and squeaked out loud talking wise, not writing wise, which was dumb. I love these pictures, too. But I am holding my breath. This month is SO important to me, that I'm scared, if I don't worry about it, it might fall out of the sky. So I'm white knuckling it for all of you. And praying big time. BIG TIME>

Tiffany said...

Wow- you're not kidding it's a big month for you! Hope everything goes smoothly!!

Rachel said...

I like that last photo too. It speaks to me more than the others.

Kathy said...

I miss this cute little boy. Can't wait to see him. Love the pictures.