
The trampoline is gone. Over the weekend we disassembled it and passed it on to a friend from Kris's work. Their family has already been greatly enjoying it.
But Max was sad and miserable. The more things get sold/thrown away/packed away the more sad he gets. We have to keep reminding him of the fun things we're moving to!
I would miss the trampoline too if I were him. But if we get another one it'll be much newer and nicer--the safety net will not be held on with wire ties. I insist.

(No mom, he's not breaking his neck in this picture. He's just doing a weird somersault that he calls a flip.)



3 comments:
Trampolines. AHHHHHHHHHRRRRGGGHGGHHH. Sorry Max. It's some other kids' turn to flirt with disaster.But I know how he feels. I went through it when I was three and a half, and when I was ten, and when I was twelve and when I was fifteen. I'm not counting all the times I had to pack myself up and move in college. Which is why we never got a trampoline. Not really. We were here long enough to wear out five trampolines. Except - I WOULDN"T BUY ONE!! YAYAYAYAY
LOL. My goodness, that last comment cracks me up....
No mom.....
Actually, it is a good thing you explained....that weird flip things looks kind of painful! :)
Tell Max that when you move he can jump on a couch cushion with a sprinkler under it! That'll excite him for sure!! :D
Post a Comment