I thought I'd post a couple of the pictures here for people to enjoy because they just turned out so cute. But honestly I think it would be hard for them not to have turned out well, with such cute subjects.


Linda's husband is a 1st year resident in Kris's program, so they've still got a year to go. It's been fun getting to know them and hanging out this year.
Natalie is just a doll.

She and Max get along so well. There's a good 3 year age gap there, but it really doesn't matter because they're both so silly and so easy to get along with (generally, with Max) they spend the whole time giggling and being silly.
Like this:

No, he didn't hit her with the stick. I'm not sure what exactly the stick was doing--I think it was just a cool find. But they did tickle each other for a good while there.
And the silly boy alone:

We'll miss getting to hang out with you, Roberts! Good luck with everything!!!



3 comments:
You can know this: that just by Kris' being there, and then again, by your free offer of love and friendship, they've had more than luck. They've had an experience that could have been horrible turn out to be really, really good. That is the power we have in the world. And the truly are adorable. Nice work, babe.
I LOVE how the pictures turned out. Some great Nat shots. I'm still surprised that you got facial shots with her running everywhere!
And I have to agree with K, you guys are awesome and we have been more than lucky to get to know you. It still makes me sad that you guys will be leaving so soon. Nat will especially miss Max, I love it that she affectionatly calls him "my Max". And that she walks around the house saying "Ginna coo". Wish we could keep you guys around for another year! Ha!
Beautiful shots Ginna! Two beautiful ladies and a cutie little munch, Mr. Max
Post a Comment