Monday, June 28, 2010

::HAPPY::

It's sweet Kris's birthday today and we're on the road. I even forgot what day it was this morning and felt like a bad bad wife.
We got to have some fun with Kris's parents' when they were in town this weekend for graduation and did a little partying, presenting and celebrating then. We'll have to do more later once we get to our new home.
In the meantime?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!!!!
Kris school large.jpg
I love you more than ever.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Sure love this cute little boy who grew up into a handsome young man and wonderful husband and father.

K said...

Cute little boy. How come he doesn't have that same smile anymore? I wanna see it on the big version of the face. Bless his heart. He takes care of my baby girl.

K said...

Cute little boy. How come he doesn't have that same smile anymore? I wanna see it on the big version of the face. Bless his heart. He takes care of my baby girl.

Grampa Guy said...

Happy Birthday. You're making a big change in your life. It will be one to remember