One strange and manly (I guess) bull-with-ring-through-it's-nose necklace.

Location: Our "attic." (I put attic in quotes because really it's the equivalent of a crawl space, except on top of the house and with lots more insulation. It's not a nice place.)
I think maybe the necklace belonged to one of the insulation guys that were here during the last year. Or maybe somebody much more mysterious and intriguing, who knows?

He looks pretty east coast thug with that on, doesn't he? All he needs now is a sideways straight-billed Red Sox hat, a much bigger shirt and sweat pants pulled down to under his butt with his underoos sticking out.
Should I leave him here so he can perfect the look?



2 comments:
Woooooooooah, Duuuuuuuuude. I think I wanna SEE the whole look.
I saw THEE NASTIEST thing EVER the other day. Worse than dudes with their pants hanging down past their butts. It was a SHE DUDE! She had her pants down and was wearing little itty underwear! AT THE GROCERY STORE! NASTY.
Naw! Take Kris with you. You don't want him to perfect that look! What if he snagged his unders one day and ripped a big hole in them without knowing? It could happen........
Post a Comment