

It snowed again, which gave me the perfect chance to introduce Max to one of the sweeter things in life: snow caves. What better way to feel like you're on an adventure than to have a snow cave in your front yard. We had to use the front because the back yard has too much Sultan poo.

Max, like me, takes his snow caves very serious.


Ginna--not normally a big fan of snow caves--came out and liked it so much, she had to get in. And she looked cute. And fun.


Sultan also got in on the action




I hope it doesn't melt too soon.



6 comments:
Cute hat Ginna. Love your snow outfit. The matching snow pants with the snow flakes. I think I need some of those.
Snow caves are cool. We used to make them as kids.
I've never seen a bigger mountain of snow than the one that we shoveled up today. Max thought it was so cool to get to climb up on the hill to try to stamp it down hard. A couple of fire trucks drove by and the firemen were pretty impressed. They even honked at Max up on the hill.
I'm totally amazed that Sultan didn't knock the whole thing down. He did knock a good amount of snow off of the entrance, but that was ok.
It was fun, even though Max was totally crying by the end because his hands were so cold. Ah, little kids.
And Rachel, thanks for the compliment. I didn't realize until I was outside how appropriate my pants were!
So you have two dogs now? The big German Shepherd and - what IS that dog with the long, brown fuzzy ears?
Max looks very yellow and very serious. Kris looks mucho happy! Do NOT build a cave that will cave in and smother you, please. I have plans for the future. Good you wore your snow pants, Gin -
My favorite kind of snow play is the kind that's ten feet from your front door and hot chocolate. You have the best: a giant mountain with your house right behind it. YAYAYAYAAYYY!
How fun! We still have tons of snow outside and I've thought it would be fun to make a snow fort, but I guess not fun enough since we still haven't done it. But now we might have to! Parker thinks thinks is pretty cool.
You guys have so much fun! I am jealous of your snow...it's just cold down here. Snow caves are fun...but it must be a total boy thing. Jeff made one with Nils. Stay warm!!!
I'm jealous of your snow too--the playing in it--NOT the driving in it. It's just frigid cold here w/no snow to show for it.
Post a Comment