
I got this in the mail and it cheered me right up. And I need a little cheering up from time to time because of the cold greyness, you know?
Thank goodness for cupcakes in the shape of a rainbow valentine (seriously three of my favorite things), and thank goodness for valentines day that comes in the middle of cold dark Feb and gives us something to look forward to.
I can't wait to read this issue, it just looks fun. Thanks mom!



7 comments:
Nancy read it yesterday. She wants to make the chocolate cupcakes with the heart brownie on top for Valentine's Day. Don't forget to make pink waffles and have Strawberry milk for breakfast too.
Ohh- I want! I might just have to go get me that at the store!!
Where is mine?? I swear Martha is trying to rip me off.
I don't know what it is but I've never liked cup cakes all that much. I think they're cute and all. Maybe it is the peeling off the paper first before eating where as a piece of cake I can just dive in. On the other hand........Cost-Co's muffins (cupcakes really but we'll keep telling ourselves that they are healthy muffins) I've no problems what so ever peeling the paper off of those and diving in!
Great pictures as always. We had a twister game but must have gotten rid of it. We'll get another for your visit in Feb.
Martha Stewart living always cheers Johanna up. When it comes I try to sneak it out of the mailbox and put it on her pillow for her to find.
Funny that both Better Homes and Martha Dear both had cupcake covers. I wonder who stole from who? Or do brilliant ideas just naturally run in magazine niches? Martha's are cuter, but Better Homes are stronger, and have hugs and kisses and glitter sugar on the top. I wish that someone would invent totally yummy fondant that has no carbs in it. But i'm with Rachel (sorry Megs); cupcakes LOOK good, but slap down a wedge of (say it with a growl) Real Cake in front of me, if you want me to show my lack of character!!
Post a Comment