But there's something else I want for my birthday, and here's what it is.
If you visit our blog, will you leave a comment and say hi? Especially if you come and read it often? I'd love to know who you are and how you found us.
And all my friends and family that I already know read this can say hi too, that wouldn't hurt my feelings!
And in return I'll take some photos of the festivities, including Max frosting the cake and I'll post them later.
Sound like a good deal?
Oh, and thanks mom for giving birth to me! Now that I have a kid I think birthdays should almost be more for the MOM than the kid!!

And happy end of January, yay!



32 comments:
Ginna
Yay! I'm glad you did a post on your birthday. I love being able to share your life from far away through your words and photos. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your lovely eyes and sparkling smile.
Much love to you
Happy Birthday
Dad
hi ginna, happy birthday!
i found you in kansas city en route to rhode island like a true freaky friday screenplay.
Happy birthday! Have a great one.
Happy Happy Birthday Ginna dear, hope you don't freeze out East all year, If I had a wish than it would be a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me!
happy birthday ginna. i found ur blog thru facebook :-)
Happy Birthday Ginna, We'll be over soon to break the pinata in the Studio just like old times. OH I wish.
Hey Ginna, I've been a reader since your graduation announcement! I love seeing how you are all doing and how much Max is growing. I love your photography!
I hope you have a great birthday. Enjoy the day and I look forward to the pictures.
Happy Birthday!
i love this idea to make people leave a comment, just to see who really is stalking you.
I didn't know today was your Birthday! Happy Birthday!
I follow this blog because I started it a couple of years ago and then turned it over to my wife (mostly) who made it fun and interesting. Happy birthday, sweet girl.
We wish you a very happy birthday! We decided you're blog keeps us so entertained that we forget to blog ourselves! You've always been so kind to us -- have a wonderful birthday!!!
Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and let you know that I am one of your stalkers.
Happy Birthday!
I think I read your blog daily, I'll try to be better at commenting on it. I love seeing all your pictures and what you are up to.
I hope your birthday is grand!
BUSTED! ;) Just kidding, I've commented before, so I think you knew I was reading, but I too have enjoyed your Blog. Your pictures are wonderful and I enjoy hearing about your life out there.
Oh yeah....and Happy Birthday! (And I totally agree on your comment about the birthday should be more for the Mom. :D )
Happy Birthday Ginna!
Happy Birthday!! I can't wait to see the pics of frosting the cake--mmm, I love b-day cakes!!
Happy Birthday Ginna! I love visiting your blog to keep up with you. I wish we could get together and have a big slumber party. Have a great day!
Joce!! How cool is that? And I don't know - maybe we SHOULD have a pinata like old times - would Maggie and Max think that was the coolest thing ever? And maybe even Parker? Hmmmmm=
Happy birthday, you who opened my eyes to the universe! What am amazing miracle, to have ushered you, and then these other heathens, onto the earth.
I rejoice.
Yo Mama
Happy birthday! Hope your day was wonderful!
Happy birthday! Of course you already know I blog-stalk you. :) See you guys tomorrow.
Hope you had a good birthday and the dumb pager didn't go off anymore!
Happy birthday, cousin-by-marriage!
Holy moley. Lotsa comments.
But, me too! Wishing you a happy day. Especially since it's your birthday. :)
Happy *late* birthday. I hope you had a great day. And can I just say that I LOVE your blog! Your photos are amazing, you are such good parents and Max is just too cute.
Takes a special kind of person to be born in February, I think. Heartier (or is it hardier) and more resilient than those delicate June people or the carefree Septembers. I hope your birthday was spectacular. I love your blog, I love that picture of Max and Kris joyously celebrating . . . something . . ., and I love you! Thanks for blogging so I feel like we're hanging out again.
Love,
Marilyn
Oh all right, scratch that: January; it's JANUARY that requires all that hardiness, (maybe not quite as much as February), but no shame, certainly no _shame_ in being a January birthday. :)
Hi, my name is Rachel and I've been following your blog for like ummmm, when did you start? So ya, like then. I'm from Provo, UT and I'm a HUGE FAN! :D
Happy Birthday on your birthday and Happy Belated Birthday on all of the other days.
Happy Birthday Ginna!
I don't remember why it used to bug me so much that for 7 days each year we are the same age. I guess I just liked being the oldest ALL the time. I'd like to think I'm more mature now, but can we still smash a pinata in the studio?
Happy Birthday Ginna! Hope you had a great day. I love reading your blog and your pictures are so beautiful and fun. And I wish I were as good of a cook as you are!
Well, I'm a little behind on my blogging so, I'm just reading this today. And I just found out the other night that you and Joel have b-days a week apart. So, welcome to 29. It's one of the best ages to be. And, Happy Birthday. You should make Megan send you a cupcake or something. She's a pro.
Wow am I behind. I left town for a few days and all sorts of stuff happened. I didn't forget your birthday but I did miss this great birthday blog. Hope your day was wonderful just like you. Love you.
Hey Ginna, it's me. You know the Manning one? Anyway, happy birthday! I heard "Meet Virginia" on the radio the other day and although the song has nothing to do with anything about you or anything, (except your name of course) I thought of you! I love reading your blog and seeing your awesome photos, fun personality, and Mom skills come out. I'm the 31st comment on this post! You are surely loved.
Hey Belated Happy Birthday to you!
Hope the purse arrived safely!
Post a Comment