So I was pretty excited to see something looking like this show up in the mail:

It just looked so exotic and exciting! And there were all sorts of crazy stickers on it that I didn't understand.

What does 32,00 mean anyway? And I love all the foreign handwriting.
We were very excited to open it up and see what he had sent!
He sent Max an awesome bracelet. Max was very proud to wear it to church today, and excited to tell everybody about his missionary uncle.

Max also got this really cool little coin purse that I think I may adopt for myself. It's just too cool.

He sent Kris a cool stripey tie, which Kris wore to church today.

I didn't get a very good picture. Kris likes to make faces at me. But I still think he's cute.

I tried anyway.
I got this really neat necklace. I really like it. I think it's my birthday present.

I also wore my gift to church today and enjoyed it!
What a great brother to send us exciting exotic gifts.
Oh, and as for the title of this post, we like to call Murphy Miff or Miffy. For no reason other than that Kris accidentally called him that once and it stuck, at our house at least.
Love you Miff!



9 comments:
Gin - you look FABULOUS. I look awful just now. But you look lovely in that outfit and necklace. HURRAH that you got your package. That just makes me so happy. Loved the shots of kris and Max, too. But since when is that news???
Ooh la la! Love the jewlery. I've always been a jewlery junkie...
Great picture of you.
P.S. Your mum does NOT look awful. Why just today while she was leading the music in S.M. I thought she had the loveliest shade of rosy cheeks. She looked delightful.
when is your birthday? It is a good thing your missionary brother sent you stuff that you can wear to church. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Those are great gifts and what a nice time to get it in the middle of January when the winter starts getting long. You all look great.
Great pics- you look great Ginna! And what a fun package! That's so great!
Murphy's so lucky to be in Argentina. Remember how I was his primary teacher when he was in CTR B? That's weird to think about.
P.S. $32,00 means the same as $32.00. In Argentina, they switch around the commas and decimals.
Ginna
You do indeed look lovely. And the boysen as well.
Love you
Dad
Carie--my birthday is saturday. the last day in cold cold january.
Matt--it's just so weird that all our younger brothers and sisters are either growing up or are grown up. I don't really understand how it works.
and murph seems to be loving argentina. I think it's the perfect place for him right now.
If Argentina's like Germany, they use the comma instead of period in price notations. (about the 32,00) Those crazy foreigners... :P
Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment