Saturday, January 10, 2009

::blue::

I love how this turned out. It makes me happy.
20090108-20090108-IMG_8671-3.jpg

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!

K said...

Provoking. Interesting - how the byzantine design in the background translates as lace, set behind a lacing of branches. Also, the color is interesting. I wouldn't have thought to pick it. Goodonya. The bits of orange at the bottom make a nice counterpoint.

Amanda D said...

It is beautiful! How did you do it?

Megan said...

gorgeous!!!

Megan said...

oh, and I didn't see that Kris's mom had already said that. But it's true and worth repeating.

You should sell prints!!

Rachel said...

That is really cool and I love the what ever it is in the back ground that you chose. Like a compass. Designs in the sky...in the clouds......how many times do we lay on our backs watching the clouds drift by and look for designs just like this?

If you close your eyes to tiny slits and look through your lashes at the sky things like this really do appear......and no you do not have to sniff anything first. :D

K said...

The sky over point of the mountain was actually this color today - from the pasture. I noticed as I was hurrying home to get medicine for the gigantic tear the colt had made in his face somehow. So see? Your shot had such an impact on my min, I noticed this even under duress.