Tuesday, January 22, 2008

::My Song::

While playing the harmonica one day, Max announced that he had written me a "Christmas Song". I was delighted of course, and later had him play it for the video camera.
Here it is for everybody to enjoy. The only bummer is that Max got ahold of my little video tape and almost ruined it. He did some really weird stuff to it, which resulted in the actual tape getting ripped. Kris put it back together, so luckily all the content was recovered, but I think the Christmas song cuts off early due to the rip.
However, please feel free to enjoy what's there!

7 comments:

Kari said...

Max, I love you, and I like your song. And I am going to draw you another picture and I want you to send me one too, and your supposed to love me too. And I love you very much---
as dictated by Parker

Max I like your song too and I can't wait to see you in a few months!

Bryce said...

Don't you know any film editors that could fix that cut for you?

Kathy said...

What a talented boy. How could he not be right. Love his first song. He is so animated as he plays.

Anonymous said...

that fhurmonica was the best christmas present ever.

{Erica} said...

so cute! LOVE IT!

Megan said...

Um, do we have a future Stevie Wonder on our hands? I mean a white Stevie who can see? I think we just might. Max really got into it. He was playing with his whole body.

K said...

Yes. With his whole body, but his mind seemed preoccupied, somehow. Why didn't you marry an accountant who golfs? Then the poor child would have had a chance to avoid the squirrelly musician gene, which he most obviously has in spades.

Sigh.