
Max's favorite tool is the battery powered drill. (It's the slowest moving drill you could ever imagine.)
Kris and Max sat down together to do some serious work on the monkey. Max is wearing Kris's thousand dollar loupes here. It made me a little nervous, but he felt seriously cool.

Max kept saying. "It's ok Monkey, don't be scared."

This is obviously a really fun toy for us because it's what Kris does all day, but I would imagine it would be a great toy for any kid who has been to the dentist before or will be going soon. I think it helped Max feel a little more comfortable with the whole dentist thing. Although I don't know how it could with the rate they were yanking out the poor monkey's teeth!


It was fun to see them working together. The drill didn't move fast enough for Kris though, he couldn't handle it. He just pulled teeth, Max did the drilling.

Here's Max fixing his other monkey's teeth.

and his own:

yum yum!



7 comments:
I love that he loves that toy! I knew he would! Its so fun that he gets to have a turn doing the same thing that his daddy does all day.
I have to tell you that you can't show Cammon this toy. It has come to our attention suddenly that Cammon is not only creeped out by clowns and blood, but by monkeys, too. I am sorry to tell you this because of your family's attachment to them, but there you are.
Thousand dollars? Yeah. Nervous. But Max looked very professional, and I am glad to know that he is developing a fine bedside manner.
You never call. You never send flowers . . .
Oh MAN! that is one of the most absolutely cutest things I have ever SEEN!
That is completely awesome! What a fun little toy!
How fun to have a toy that lets you do what dad does! Funny how he loves monkeys I saw some sock monkey slippers for adults at Target and thought about Max!
My older brother recently became a dentist and has kids about Max's age. I bet they'd LOVE this toy! And, since I'm the coooooolest aunt ever, looks like I know what those boys will be getting for their upcoming birthdays! Thanks.
I love those pictures of Max and Kris. I am so glad Max is enjoying the toy. And Ken didn't think he would like it. I guess he was wrong. Kris and Max looked totally involved in their work. How cute.
Post a Comment