I had several fun posts planned for this week, but because I've been really sick with some sort of flu-ish type thing Kris brought us I haven't been able to do much. Kris was really sick two weekends ago when his parents were here visiting, after they went home they got sick, really sick. I thought I was going to be able to get away without getting it, but unfortunately not. This bug has made me sicker than I've been in a really long time.
So anyway, now at least I'm feeling well enough to sit up and type. And I thought I'd give all your blogsters out there a heads-up.
If any of you like to read a good amount of blogs regularly and aren't using some kind of RSS reader, this post is for you! I recently starting using google reader, and it's the greatest thing. (thanks for telling me about it mom!) It keeps track of all your blogs and tells you when new entries are posted. It's really nice not to have to click around to a billion different blogs just to find out that most of them haven't been updated.
So maybe you all already knew about that, but for those that didn't, head over to google reader . You'll like it, I promise!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow I"m so sorry you got so sick. It sounds like what we've had and it was no fun. I hope you get feeling better really soon and that Max is an angel for you.
I'm so wise.
Glad you are feeling somewhat better. I will have to try and set up the google reader thing. It does sound like a good idea. We ended up coming to St. George last night and when we opening up the garage there was a bit of a surprise waiting for us. The water heater had broke and leaked water all over the garage floor. We had to turn off the water and then call a plumber today. It is probably about a thousand dollar fix by the time it is all said and done. What a pain but we are so glad we caught it when we did. It could have been leaking for days instead of maybe one like is what it looked like. Take care of yourself.
Poor sick ginny. Get better! And I'm gonna have to try harder to figure out this google reader. Sounds like a genius idea, but your tech tolerance must be much higher than mine. Get well soon!
Post a Comment