These cars aren't that easy to find used, it seems like people like them and hang on to them, so when we decided that car was the right one for us, with the right amount of miles at a good price we had to jump on it.
So we got my car all cleaned up and Kris and Max drove it out to Phoenix over the weekend and traded it in for the new one.
Max was pretty excited to be in on the new car buying trip. He's a car lover, that's for sure. He claims that if he hadn't been there Kris wouldn't have been able to figure out all of the different features.

Here he is taking full advantage of the hotel breakfast buffet, as usual.


Seeing Max's sling reminds me of what finally motivated us to get the bigger car--when he broke his collarbone and we were driving to the Urgent Care I had to sit in the back between the two car seats because he was too broken to crawl in there. I can't remember what was wrong with Kris's car, but we couldn't take it for some reason. Anyway, sitting back there squished between the seats was uncool, loud and uncomfortable. I decided at that point we had probably grown out of the 5 seater.
Kelly was coming to help us out at the office for a few days, and instead of flying into NM he flew into Phoenix and drove back with the boys. They had a good time.
I love the new car. It's been great so far!



1 comment:
I'm looking forward to riding in it. I bet the middle is just as messy as the old car was, though - wild children and all.
Post a Comment