Anyway, there was no way I could really light it from a ladder without being really scared. Kris suggested lighting the top while it was lying down and then standing it up in the corner where it was going to live and finishing there. I was skeptical, but it sounded better than the ladder option!


It was hard but it worked! Lucy was fascinated with the lights though and kept trying to crawl under the propped up tree. She made me nervous.




I was pleased with how it turned out. It think it was a lot quicker to do it this way. I just love
Christmas lights. If I could I'd wrap everything with them and keep them on all year.



1 comment:
I would too, actually. I wonder if that technique would work with my not-real tree? I think all babies should have a chance to be wrapped in lights.
Post a Comment