
Look at these two scrub heads playing with their Sis and the "Penguin Thing." Sandy's hair was the real problem. The curly locks are so dang cute, but if not tamed and brushed out and creamed every morning it was a big bush. And the back of his head got so nappy. But it was hard to cut off those adorable curls, you never ever know if they're coming back!

But it was time. We have a great guy at a local salon who trades services with Kris and cuts all of the boys' hair.
Mr. Max Before:


Mr Sand before:

Look at those wings!

And after:

Max for sure wanted to go short--he knew exactly what he was going for. Evidently earlier in the week somebody had called him Justin Bieber and it had really bothered him. So the longish hair was out. And Sandy just wanted to do exactly what Max did.
I think they turned out so cute. Those are some of the best haircuts they've had in a long time.



1 comment:
They look really good. But I MISS THE CURLS. I really, really, really miss them.
There you go. I wish Cam and Murphy still had them. They might look - odd - but their mother's heart would be so happy!!!
Post a Comment