Tuesday, December 16, 2014

::some cute::

Untitled

"Take a picture of us!!!!" Sandy insists after requesting Lucy in his lap during sacrament meeting.  Not only was I bad a took this photo in the chapel, but I'm also posting it because it's just too cute not to.

Untitled

I'm not a big fan of naked baby bottoms on the internet, so you get some stars instead.

While Kris and Max were gone getting the new car I was trying to entertain the littles.  A dual bath seemed like just the thing.  And it was.  They had a BLAST.  Lucy wasn't too sure about having Sandy in there with her at first, but she warmed up fast.  It was a great morning activity.



The beauty of our big bathtub is that Sandy could hang out in there for hours and be happy, and I really mean hours.  He loves it.  This day I bathed both of them, got Lucy out, dried her, lotioned her, fed her, put her to bed, took a shower myself and got most of the way ready before Sandy was done.  It's like magical kryptonite.



And for the last cute thing.  The lady that does housekeeping for us showed me this note she had saved . She left him a note saying sorry that he broked his collarbone and asking if it hurt.  This was his response.  I thought the whole thing was adorable, from top to bottom.  I love his little cartoon guys.

And all of the crazy punctuation.

Untitled

1 comment:

K said...

Please do not allow Sandy to drown. I would not appreciate it. The note is, not surprisingly, adorable.