Not today or yesterday, but a couple of days earlier this week we had lots of fun snow.



Snow is always fun and festive, and we're always glad for more moisture out here. Though the snow did make me nervous since the baby was sick. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get around to the doctor and stuff. But we didn't get as much as we were supposed to, so it was all fine and beautiful.
Next festive thing:
Sandy can breathe. He's SO cranky it's hard to believe, but he's breathing and sleeping and sometimes eating.

(this is not a good picture of me, but so cute of Sandy!)
And so far nobody else has been sick (though Kari's poor family back in UT is sick--can't blame it on us though!) So far anyway. We've all felt a little goofy, but it looks like we might get away with no sickys for Christmas. And that would be nice.
And last, for this installment anyway:
More snow.
Here's the front of the house, I think it looks so fun!

And here's a little darling cactus that looks to me so much like a little Christmas tree since it's so snowy.

More to come, hopefully later today!



2 comments:
I'm totally jealous of your snow. I never would have guessed that you would get so much! Merry Christmas, Ginna!
We haven't really had any snow yet. A little lake effect. It's so cozy, seeing it out your windows. Snow in the high desert - always interesting. Really makes your tree pop. Merry Christmas little family!! And love to my Kathy.
Post a Comment