I really like them, not sure why exactly.

I like them.
And I want to prove to you that I'm just as artistic as he is.

See?
Shoot, I posted that and then realized you can hardly even tell he's puking. So I found another one for you from a while ago. You can tell it's from a while ago from the green grass.

Yes, I'm artistic. No question about it.



3 comments:
I am laughing. First the post on Tuesday about Max being gross with the green goo and his nose and then his mother goes and posts these and calls them art?
DOGS PUKING IS GROSS! :D Max holding green goo to his nose and pretending it is snot is art. :D
Charlotte and I are reading this together. Your father read it with me a couple of minutes ago. We are still laughing from that read. During this read. Short, sweet - and totally hilarious. I have never though to shoot a puking dog's picture myself. But I have never had artistic leanings.
Rachel - I will send you the ones of Sand's diaper from this morning. Now, that's art.
Post a Comment