Sunday, November 28, 2010

::week 2::

Thought I'd follow up week one with pictures from Sandy's 2nd week here with us.
A couple of days are just phone pictures and a touch cruddy, and I've been struggling with the light in the house. It gets dark so early these days and the afternoon sun is very harsh. But I think the photos are fun anyway.

Day 8:
20101120-20101120-IMG_2286
My aunt and uncle were on their way back home to TX when they had some car trouble. They had a forced layover at our house and we really enjoyed our time with them, watching football and playing with little squishy babies. In this picture we were out watching the sunset, which of course was gorgeous.

Day 9:
20101121-20101121-IMG_2307-1
Daddy and son loooooong afternoon nap on the couch. Perfect sunday afternoon activity.

Day 10:
20101122-20101122-IMG_2344
Boys in front of the fireplace. Kris loves lighting fires in there with the good smelling pinon wood.

Day 11:
20101123-IMG_2361
I love this little elephant suit. He's already too big for it though. Baby on the table in the late afternoon light.

Day 12:
sandy 11-24
A couple of phone pictures. This was his first "bath". Mostly just a hair washing. He really enjoyed the hair washing part, not so much any of the rest of it.

Day 13:
20101125-photo
This is a terrible phone picture, but it's supposed to show how dang long this baby is when he finally stretches his legs out instead of staying all crunched up like a little frog.

Day 14:
20101126-IMG_2368-1
Saved the best for last. Does it get any cuter than these two brothers?

That's week two for you. It sure goes fast.

3 comments:

K said...

You got the picture of Keven for me. Thank you. And the rest of these - I love them all. Your father will see them when he gets back from Char's. We decorated the tree today, and sorted out a bunch of really beautiful glass ball ornaments Chaz found for you. We missed you today. I miss you always. My favorite shots here, besides the Kev one were the two black an white - not because they were B&W, but because the shots were just very good, and I was there with you in that moment. Love.

Grampa Guy said...

Just to echo Mom---we do miss seeing you at the holidays---thanks so much for sharing a bit of your life with us through the blog. I love reading your prose and seeing your great photos. Pretty cute family too.
Love you

Dad

Amanda D said...

Do you ever look at Max now and think, "how are you so big?" That's how I always felt with the bigger kids once a baby was born. Hard to believe the older kids were ever that small. He's adorable. So glad you're able to take pictures to share with us!