Oh, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss.
I LOVE all his hair and also how he resembles Max a little bit. He's darling!p.s. Is that a pumpkin hat? So cute!
What a beautiful baby, Ginna! I just want to snuggle him in those cute little duckie jammies. Congratulations to you and your sweet family!
He is perfect. :)
You are totally killing me with the cuteness. I wish I was close enough to come over and hold him. Give him an extra kiss for me!
Oh he is so cute!!!
so beautiful! just beautiful.
Aaaa! So tiny!! I love the way his clothes just swallow him up.
He couldn't be more perfect! So happy for you guys!!
Oh oh OH! He's a little elfin! He's of the magic realm....
I want to hold him and of course kiss him all over that fat little face.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss.
I LOVE all his hair and also how he resembles Max a little bit. He's darling!
p.s. Is that a pumpkin hat? So cute!
What a beautiful baby, Ginna! I just want to snuggle him in those cute little duckie jammies. Congratulations to you and your sweet family!
He is perfect. :)
You are totally killing me with the cuteness. I wish I was close enough to come over and hold him. Give him an extra kiss for me!
Oh he is so cute!!!
so beautiful! just beautiful.
Aaaa! So tiny!! I love the way his clothes just swallow him up.
He couldn't be more perfect! So happy for you guys!!
Oh oh OH! He's a little elfin! He's of the magic realm....
I want to hold him and of course kiss him all over that fat little face.
Post a Comment