Monday, March 08, 2010

::good things i did last week::

**disclaimer!!: This post is just a pat on the back from me to me for trying hard. I thought about also listing the good things I should've done but didn't get to, and even the bad things I did--just to keep it real. But then I thought, HEY, this is my blog and I can say what I'm proud of myself for here!
So just know, there were many things I should've done and didn't, and some bad things I did too. But I did some good stuff and I'm happy about it!


Taught a Primary lesson
Used up a whole carton of strawberries (I didn't let them sit in the fridge until they were all moldy!)
Drank some V8--two separate times! (ick)
Went to the gym 2 times, exercised 4 times.
Finished a little knitting project (that is more impressive than it sounds since I might be the worst knitter alive!)
Cooked 4 dinner times--nothing that came from a box or can! Kris cooked twice.
Went to my band practice even though I didn't want to.
Read my scriptures.
Took one nap.

Hip hip hooray! What have youguys done that you're proud of?

8 comments:

Megan said...

I'm proud of you, Gin! And yes! This is your blog and we're all dang proud of you anyway, so you should share what you're proud of!!!

I'm proud that I made the world's best oatmeal raisin cookies. then I blew the diet and ate a whole dozen by myself. dang it.

K said...

I knitted an Easter Egg, completed one blog, commented on 1000 blogs, took Rachel to the doctor, remembered (not enough times though) to put drops in Piper's eyes, finished taking the stuff out of the room, registered the car, lent Stan the tractor, saved (almost) G's safety glasses from Tucker and shoveled dog pellets off the front lawn. And taught a Sunday School lesson and led music in SM and RS. And didn't eat any chocolate today.

Good?

Lechelle said...

Go Ginna!!

I made blueberry streusel muffins tonight when I got home from work.

Ginna said...

Wow guys!
Megan, those cookies sound way worth blowing the diet over.
Mom, now I'm tired! That's a lot of good stuff. I can't wait to see the easter egg!
Lechelle, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Rachel said...

I made your mom drive me to the doctors and the I took the kids to the dentist and then I came home and went to bed! :D

Linda said...

You seem to have accomplished a lot more than I did. Drinking V-8 is a huge accomplishment of its own. I've never understood why people like that stuff. Yuck!

Ginna said...

Rachel, nice work. I'm sure my mom would yell at you if you tried to do any more! I know how she is.

Linda, V8 is just icky. That's all there is to it. The only way I can stand it is if I'm drinking the spicy version. Even then it's kind of like I'm gagging it down. But at least it makes me feel like I've done something good!

Amanda D said...

Sometimes we all need to think about the things we've done that we're proud of. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm proud that I helped with the book fair at the school last week. I'm proud that I have cut way back on diet pepsi. I'm proud that I got up at 5:15 to work out three times.