Max putting Rachel's hedgehogs to good use.

They're as cute as the real thing! A little less tickly though. And you don't have the thrill of danger--you might poke your finger on a real hedgehog. But they're a lot more predictable.
2nd:
Kris got his New Mexico dental license on Saturday. It was a huge pain to get, so we're happy to have that step over with. And it means we're really going there. CRAZY!

Like his moustache?



5 comments:
I want to give a little hug to Max and his hedgehogs. And a congrats to Kris for his certification.
It seems things are culminating these days
Love to you all
Dad
I'm not sure I would trust a dentist with a moustache. I'm just sayin'. Anyway, doesn't he look a little like The Thin Man? Which is fine as long as he doesn't start drinking.
YAYAYAYAYAY!!! The license!! Another egg finally hatching!!! Things are happening!!!! I hope only good things. I have been WAITING SO LONG!!!! (not to mention, the dog)
I really love that picture of Max. It's so sweet and so adorable and cute it's almost heart-squeezing. The real hedgehog was precious. But that he loves his own little ones, made by such a loving and wonderful aunt - that really almost just makes me cry.
KISSES
Congratulations!
Great to see the license. Like you say one thing down several to go but hey you'll get there.
Is Captain Morgan resurfacing?
Hey! The hedgie hoggies! Well now that just tickles me pink to see them all bundled up in Max's lap. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! On the license!! Wow! What a huge relief, sigh, step, wow!
Post a Comment