Max had a blast, and after four hours still wasn't even close to wanting to leave! He told us he wants to move to Massachusetts when he grows up, in order to be close to that place.
We told him that there are other places like that--hopefully a little closer to (our future) home.
Such a silly little boy.
Before our waterpark fun we went and had some delicious burgers. Max had the option of upgrading his drink to a shake, so since were on "vacation" we told him he could. It was HUGE and he was delighted.

Burger places are the best!
And that concludes my staycation report. Fun stuff.



3 comments:
Okay. I want a shake. I really, really want a shake. And a burger. But it would only taste like drywall dust if I ate it here in the house.
So sad.
I was just telling Kelly that Five Guys needs to start serving chocolate shakes. Why don't they already?
Awesome shake. That's the kind you remember the rest of your life, and you want every chocolate shake you order to be just like it.
Post a Comment