I just wanted to show you this:

It's our archway of fame. This is why I love Christmas cards. They're fun to send, and so much fun to receive. It was so fun to see everybody's faces and their cute kids and read about what's happening in their lives. Thanks everybody. I hate to take them down, they're so festive.
But we're taking things down. I did a bunch of cleaning up and putting away yesterday and Sultan helped:

Alright, he didn't really help, but he did keep me company, and he did fuzz up the rug so if I was bored later I could vacuum. He's thoughtful like that.
We're happy it's the new year even though we couldn't stay up late enough on New Year's Eve to watch our whole Back to the Future marathon. We only made it to midnight and halfway through the second movie before we crashed. Maybe we'll be more fun next year.
2010 here we come, there's a lot for us to do this year and a lot to look forward to. We're going to fasten our seatbelts and hold on tight!



6 comments:
Those cards really do look nice there. It is fun to hear about how good friends are doing. It is so nice to get everything all cleaned up and start fresh isn't it. I have got mine all cleaned up.
I love the shot of Sultan helping.
Love you
DAd
you are very brave to have a fearsome dog like that. ;-)
Love the Christmas cards. I plastered my pantry door with them. I didn't see ours though--did you get it? I didn't get them sent off until Dec. 23 so maybe the postman just gave up and chucked them.
Here's to 2010. Hope its as awesome as you are.
Sigh.....that's what I get for being so late with my Christmas card....I didn't get up on the wall of fame......boo hoo hoo!
I think that a Back to the Future marathon on New Years Eve is a wonderful idea! Sorry you didn't make it through, but it gets harder and harder to stay up late these days.
I like the part about fastening the seatbelt. It's good advice. And I love the cards. Why haven't I thought of doing something cool like that? If you need other rug fuzzers, we have a few we can lend you. And speaking of that, I could borrow you today to help me put all of Christmas away . . .
Post a Comment