Monday, January 04, 2010

::addendum::

As an addendum to yesterday's post--Christmas cards from some of my favorite people in the world were not included on the archway of fame. This is my fault completely. See, I've been thinking I was going to take the christmas decorations down for at least the last week and a half, and so kept thinking, why put up the cards when I'm just going to take them down right away? But of course, they're all still up there.
So to make up for it we thought of a much more prestigious place to be--the TORSO OF FAME!
20100104-IMG_0060
20100104-IMG_0061
See, even better right? Love youguys!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

LOL! I almost asked you, but I was dorky and wrote "Please forward" on your envelope and thought it may not have arrived! I'm glad it came. And I would rather be on Max's torso any day! :D Plus I love that killer-awesome haircut, Max!

ps: I think that means I need your current address...

Megan said...

ha ha. the torso of fame is a terrific spot. loved your christmas card, gin. The facebook letter was very creative not to mention adorable.

Marilyn said...

Max is so cute. Do you cut his hair? And if so do you have any tips for me? I am always so unsure of what I am doing with my boys'.

Melissa Abby said...

I LOVE his haircut, he looks even older!!!

Rachel said...

LOL! That is awesome. Oh yeah baby! Totally feeling cool being taped to the torso of fame. You are so funny Gin!

Ginna said...

Marilyn, I don't cut his hair. I don't let myself get close to anybody with scissors. One time I cut my little sister's bangs and ouch. I learned my lesson.
Anyway, we just usually have a lady do it at whatever place Kris has been cutting his hair. And we actually cut it a couple of weeks ago--the thing youguys are all seeing that different is that it's all combed and sprayed. He likes that lately.

Wish I had some tips for you though....

K said...

The smile of cheese. I want to own the torso.