I just can't stop thinking about this girl and her family.
Don't follow the links unless you're prepared to be touched and have your heart broken.
They just lost a beautiful little baby. Unexpectedly and suddenly.
She was writing all about what happened on her blog--keeping everyone posted and expressing faith that he would survive.
Then after she lost him she's written more--about faith, about prayer. She's taken the time to communicate her feelings to all of us though she's been in such pain. At a time when it would be so easy to think of nothing but herself she's been careful to communicate and explain important things.
I am amazed and strengthened by this story and by her faith. And my heart is broken.
The story starts here. The post that touches me the most is here.
What a great example she is. My heart goes out to her and her family. I'm sure yours will too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I would hope that if/when someday this happens to me that I will have as much faith and be an inspiration to others. I'm thinking though.......that I'll be a wreck and people will be picking up pieces of me that I'll not know how to put back together. :)
This truly is inspiring
I know Rachel, that's exactly what I think about myself--exactly!
I'm sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks. It's a feeling of being so sad for what's happened but at the same time, how that experience has helped so many people think about God and how good He is and how powerful prayer and faith are. I'm so glad I took the time to read it.
So heartbreaking. WE had some friends that lost their little girl when she was 18months, she drown in her grandmas pool. It was so terrible. I always amazed at the strength those who lose children have. It's one thing to lose a baby during pregnancy, but to have your sweet one in your arms and then to lose them without warning would just be so devastating. I don't know how you'd overcome it. It just shows how much Heavenly Father loves us and sends us comfort and strength when we need it most.
thank you for sharing this ginna...i read all of them. i am sick to my stomach...and now i need to go pray because i don't understand how she could have KNOWN her baby was going to be fine only to have him die...i just get shaken up by these things..my faith isn't what it needs to be...is it?
I know Misty. It made me just sick too. I mean what a nightmare in so many ways.
And that's the thing that I thought was most amazing about the whole story. She felt that she knew he was going to be fine. But then he wasn't (physically). And she took the time and energy to explain to us why her faith was still strong. I was so worried about it.
To have her explain and testify about it was amazing.
I know my faith isn't where it needs to be--but aren't we works in progress? Is our faith ever going to be as strong as it really _should_ be? I don't know.
But we just keep trying. And we help each other along. :)
Man alive, that helps put things in perspective. What a heartbreaking story.
Post a Comment