
The last couple of years I've made a photo calendar for us through iphoto. I love these calendars. It's so fun to change the month and see what old pictures show up. Max loves it too. (He should since it's basically all about him--of course.)
Anyway, the nicest thing I've done for myself lately was to make the calendar last year go from Jan to Jan, instead of Dec to Dec. So in the midst of all the crazy things there are to do in December, I don't have to remember to make our new calendar! But of course I still haven't gotten the new one done. It's more work than it should be because I don't use iphoto much anymore, so I have to import everything I want to use. But still it's no good excuse. Maybe this time I should make the calender good through Feb...



4 comments:
I should do this too. I didn't even buy the customary Englebright calendar this year. I'm using Geneva's horse calendar gift. I really like looking at mustangs and fancy horses and all those things. Have you marked your visit here in it yet? Oh, wait, you'll have to wait till you make the dang thing.
Yes! January to January. This is how calendars SHOULD be made. And with cute Frazz's too.
Max is clearly the star in your family. ;)
It's so true, he is the star. But I do have to say that our digital photography really started the year he was born, and I just haven't gotten around to scanning all of our old stuff in yet. So the photos that don't include him are few and far between.
And in the really good news, I got the new calendar done today, YAY!
Post a Comment