Tuesday, January 05, 2010

::just so you know::

Sultan likes to eat snow.
20100103-IMG_0048
A lot.
20100103-IMG_0049
And honestly Megan, I know he looks scary, but he's only eaten a couple of people so far. No reason to fear.

***If you want to smile go to my friend Erica's blog and read this. It's hilarious. So like something that might happen to Max.

5 comments:

K said...

He doesn't look scary. He looks cuddly and lovable. And drop dead gorgeous. Honest - he's like my favorite dog (after Piper) EVER, and he looks like a big pushover. I like to eat snow, too.

Grampa Guy said...

He does look scary in the bottom photo, with his fangs hanging out. Looks like he's about to go hunting for a wooly mammoth.


DAd

Sparklebot said...

He looks scary. But, I bet he's nice to have around.

Leslie said...

Beau eats snow too. He passes up the water dish and goes outside when he's thirsty. But then, he also licks the ice cubes off the floor.

When he comes inside he has so much snow on him we call him a Beau-ball.

{Erica} said...

beautiful pictures. Beautiful dog. Soon we'll have a dog...or so I keep telling Bret...as soon as he gives me a yard :)