Friday, January 08, 2010

::he's vintage::

20100108-IMG_0077
We've been experimenting with different hairdos for Max. He loves it when I use the hairspray because it's the "max hold" kind.
Doesn't he look like a cute little boy from the 50s or the 60s today?
20100108-IMG_0080
He reminds me a ton of a picture of my dad from when he was 10 or so. I wish I had it so that I could post it here.
Cuteness.

****update!
My mom just sent me a photo of my dad in kindergarten, so the same age as my Mazzles. He's so cute. See any resemblance between the two men?
GuyKindergarten

6 comments:

No Big Dill said...

If I ever have a boy, that's how I'm going to do his hair!

Sparklebot said...

Very smooth.

Sparklebot said...

I should add that you're lucky Max LIKES hair products. Even though my husband uses products, his son runs screaming when you try to hit him with a dab of gel.

Nancy said...

THIS IS SO totally DARLING!!! Max, I want to hug you.

Megan said...

5 year old GUY!? Oh that's awesome. He didn't have a beard then, I guess.

So cute (both of those 5 year olds).

Kathy said...

I hardly recognized Max. I should have because he is so handsome and old looking. In a very cute way. Your Dad's picture is so cute too. I really like then vintage look. Seriously he looks so much older. I can't wait to see him before he grows another inch.