Monday, January 25, 2010

::buzz & woody::

buzz 1-24-10
We love PJs from the Disney Store. It's my new favorite place to get them. Not only are the PJs adorable with characters we love on them, but they come in sizes bigger than 5. And somehow it's hard to find good PJs for those that are older than 5.
woody 1-25-10
What could be better than pretending to be a toy when you're going to bed?
I love how the Woody PJs even have "boots" at the bottom. Max was a little bummed that there wasn't a pull string on the back of the shirt though.
I especially love his side profile. He's got quite the figure, doesn't he?

20100125-IMG_0161
Max was a little confused as to why I was writing my name on his foot. You're not though, are you?
20100125-IMG_0160

15 comments:

Megan said...

he's yours that's why! and he's a darn cute toy at that!

Nancy said...

THESE ARE SOOOOO CUTE! I can't wait to get some for Derek. He's gonna love them! (So thanks for the heads up.)

Lechelle said...

I saw your name on the bottom of his foot and i just cracked up

K said...

May I please write my name on the other foot????

Tiffany said...

How cute is that?
I've got to get some of those.
I loved the name on the bottom of his foot. You're a cute mom Ginna

Sparklebot said...

Very cute. Sometimes I wish they had adult sizes.

Marni said...

So cute! And when he's grown out of them...pass them on to us so I can write MY name of Ryan's foot! :)

PMC said...

oh i love the name thing....LOVE IT.

Marilyn said...

You're such a good mom. I love the pajamas!

Katie Gee said...

Writing your name on his foot...so clever. I NEVER would have thought to do that. You're such a fun Mom.

Chazi R said...

Oh my goodness, that is so darn cute!!! Max is one lucky kid.

Rachel said...

Oh that is just precious!!! And I love that you wrote your name on the bottom of his foot. I want some of those jammies!!!

Melissa Abby said...

He is so so so so cute, especially in those PJs!

Jenilyn Collings said...

I love the name! So cute!

Beth said...

Very clever with the foot and the marker and your name.