
It's me! It's me at about age 3 I think, wearing my "dancing dress" which was a dress my mom made me around that time. I loved dresses and dancing and hated wearing pants.
Isn't the little me adorable? It reminds me so much of my mom and my whole family when I was little. I love it!
What would my tree be without my mom, honestly?



3 comments:
your tree would be nothing without your mother. As mine would without mine.
I'm thinking that 1983 is a good guess. I can check the ornament journal (yes, there really is one) and find out, but not tonight. And Megan - my tree wouldn't be quite the same, either without your mom and dad. Lovely interdependence, don't you think? Your mom's tree is wonderful. I love that one of you, Gin - I really did kind of capture you in that dancing dress - and interesting that the little Gin looks awful much like an angel -
So so sweet. what a wonderful tradition.
Post a Comment